Wednesday, October 22, 2014

HOLIDAYS

I know some of you may be reading this title and shaking your heads because Halloween is still a few days off and some of you are tired of retail shops bringing Christmas items out in September and you feel that Thanksgiving is overlooked. I want you to know I agree with you but I as a business owner have to order months ahead in order to offer you, my great customers  great seasonal  merchandise. I choose to keep it locked up tight in the storeroom until the week before Thanksgiving because that is  when Christmas merchandise makes it's début in my store. It is always an exciting and busy time  dressing the store in it's Christmas décor. I am thankful for my elves that help me through it because with out them I would be stressed. So I am going to try and be your personal elf this year!
Many of us know how much time, energy and prep goes into Thanksgiving and  Christmas plus you still have work, kids activities and everyday household chores that need to be completed. I have decided that starting next week I am going to do my best to make this years holidays more enjoyable and less stressful for each of you in one way or another. I want each and everyone one of you to enjoy each holiday, your family, the beauty and special memories that you might otherwise miss out on because of running here, there and everywhere. I will be sharing tips, recipes and  gadgets that make life easier. Table top décor and gift ideas that may just help you enjoy the holidays a bit more and RELAX a bit more!




No comments:

Post a Comment