Tuesday, October 21, 2014

HALLOWEEN

Those who know me well know I enjoy all holidays and for those who did not know this now you do! Halloween is one of those holidays you either like or you don't like. I find most people enjoy it because it is a holiday for all ages and no gifts are expected to be given unless you consider chocolate a gift. My husband and I used to hold an annual Halloween party. Since my living space is not large enough to host more than one other couple in it I figured the shop was large enough to host a Halloween party. I would decorate one whole side of the shop with fun decorations, work on fun menu items, rent tables, have a friends band play and there was costume judging too. It was a family affair all kids welcome and everyone would bring a dish to pass and their own beverages. Those who did not dress up made sure to the next year because they saw how much more fun it was to be in costume. We no longer have those Halloween parties which many miss as do I but I still enjoy looking at costumes, decorations and fun recipe ideas. I am sharing some recipe ideas found on Pintrest you can use the Wilton Candy Melts we carry to create! Happy Halloween Everyone! 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment