Friday, October 10, 2014

HIGH FIVE FRIDAY!!!!

High Five Friday!!!! What a great week we have had here at the store! I would like to share five things that have impacted & brightened my week! There is this new class being offered for  Juniors & Seniors in and around the Whiteside School district who want to own or work in business called CEO and the calls was here at the store on Thursday morning to learn about my business and how I got started. We also spoke about customer service and how I market my business. I and the instructor thought it would be fun to split them up into teams to create two displays. They did quite well and you can see their displays by looking at yesterday's post.
I had some new customers in the store which is always great because you see your business growing before your eyes and I also had a regular customer stop in to purchase another jelly roll pan from USA. These pans are amazing and I always tell the customer you will be back for more because they are just that remarkable and made in the USA.
I am happy to announce my final Christmas orders arrived this week! My store room is filled and I am happy to see this because it is comforting to know all of the orders we worked so hard on since March are here. It is very difficult to look and order Christmas right after Christmas but this is how it works in retail.
You will be able to add a little spice to your life because we have found a spice company to order from!!! I am so stinking happy about this connection. I will be placing an order for what we have been asked for already like Dutch Coca, Sumac, Espresso Powder, Dried Chili Peppers but it their is something you are in need of we will be happy to look at the list to see if we can bring it in for you.
Last but not least I have a new logo for our first Thursday events I host each month. It will now be called Late Night-Date Night rather than Girls Night Out. The reason I am changing the name is because I have had some men interested in attending as well as there are more and more men who enjoy being in the kitchen baking/cooking and couples who enjoy being in the kitchen together. I do not want to exclude anyone from our events and there will be more information on our Late Night-Date Night events in future posts.
Enjoy your three day weekend everyone & add some spice to your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment